A Pendant Switch is another term for Hand Control or Hand Switches; part of our product line here at Herga.
Our Pendant Switches have many features enabling them to be; customisable, easy to use, versatile and safe for various environments
Pendant Switch Uses
Our pendant switches are used throughout many industries, although one of our most popular industries for this product is the medical industry. Pendant switches are operated by either a medical professional or the patient themselves to operate;
· Medical beds – pendant switches can be operated by the patient to move the bed up or down to a comfortable position. They are also used to activate an alarm to call the nurse.
· Patient Hoists – pendant switches are used to move the patient hoists; these are usually used by the patient themselves or their caregiver.
· Bath or stairlifts – pendant switches are used to operate the bath or stairlift by the patient themselves.
Pendant switches can also be used for applications which aren’t in the medical industry – a popular application for Herga pendant switches is industrial door controls. The infrared hand control can be used to operate the door on an approach.
Features of Pendant Switches
To suit the above applications, many of the features our pendant switches have are to help with ease of use. They also have to suit various application environments. Some of the features are;
· Highly durable
· Water proof
· IP ratings
· Small or Large soft buttons
· Electric or Pneumatic options
· Multiple buttons – optional
· Various connection options
· Optional colours
· Optional cables
Different Types of Pendant Switches
We have a variety of different pendant switches;
· Electrical Pendant Switches
· Pneumatic Pendant Switches
· Infrared/Wireless Pendant Switches
· USB Pendant Switches
Each type of pendant switch is suitable for different types of applications; the pneumatic pendant switches are better suiting to the patient handling applications whereas the infrared pendant switches are more suited to the industrial applications.
Pendant Switches from Herga
We have a full range of pendant switches which can be seen on our website. We have various options for customisation including; the number of buttons, cable type, connection type and a choice of colours and branding options.
If you would like more information on pendant switches or would like to discuss your application please contact us.
For more information please contact: Herga Technology Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)1284 701422
Article date: Mon, 18 May 2020 14:41:02 +0100 GMT